Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Requirement for Automobile Drawings

S

snumesh

Dear Friends This is Umesh from bangalore and i am a mechanical Engineer
and i am working as a Proe Design Engineer.I am working in reputed Engineering Industry manufacturing of Turbines.
My many days Ambition is I want to make one Model of Any Automobile Vehicle
whether it may be CAR,TRUCK,BUS,etc.For this i want the Drawings for Modelling in PROE.So can Anybody Suggest me how can i get this drawings and where can i get all the part drawings of automobiles.Or if anybody having any drawings can yuo please send me.
my email ID:[email protected]

One Suggestion

Obviously a web search. Likely that these geometries are considered proprietary, so you may not have much luck. Try searching using 'auto body+files' or something along those lines...

Turbine Modelling

I am a tutor of pro/engineer. I want to make a model of a turbine, but I don't have data for that. Can U please give me any dummy data from which I can learn modelling of turbine blades ?
Thanx.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back