The RhinoLabsTools plug-in contains miscellaneous tools that you might find useful. Who knows, some of these tools might even make it into the next release...
The command currently available in the RhinoLabsTools plug-in are as follows:
1. ConvertDots - converts text dots to either points or text objects.
2. DupDimStyle - duplicates dimension styles.
3. FindText - finds text in the document.
4. HideLayersInDetail - similar to Rhino's HideInDetail command, only it hides all objects on a layer. To show the objects again, use the following macro: _SelLayer _Pause _ShowInDetail
5. ImportDimStyles - imports dimension styles from another .3dm file.
6. MatchCrvDir - matches the direction of selected curves.
7. ModifyRadius - changes the radius of arcs and circles.
8. MoveGripsInside - moves the grips of a planar curve inside of a closed planar boundary.
9. MoveInside - moves a planar curve inside of a closed planar boundary.
10. ReplaceBlock - replaces a block with another block definition.
11. RevCloud - creates revision cloud curves.
12. Revert - reverts to the previously saved document.
13. SelDimStyle - selects dimensions based on their style.
14. SelHatch - selects hatch objects.
15. SelNonManifold - selects non-manifold surfaces and polysurfaces
16. SelRenderColor - selects objects by their diffuse render color (Rhino renderer only).
17. SplitCrv - splits a curve into multiple pieces.
18. SuperExplodeBlock - explodes blocks into component objects (including any nested blocks).
19. UnjoinEdge - Unjoins selected polysurface edges. Won't unjoin seams in closed surfaces.
20. VertexColorCreator - generates mesh vertex colors based on a meshes texture.
21. VPoint - Sets the viewing direction for parallel-projected views.