Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Save Catia CATProduct and CGR to STP file

digouse

Hello,

I have a CATProduct file which is link with a lot of .CGR files (total 1Gb).

I can open it in Catia V5 R20 and I can see the product it in the viewport.

But when I try to save it as a STP file ... the STP file = 50Ko and nothing inside.

How can I do to save the Catia CATProduct to STP.

Thank you very much for your help !

The CGR files stand for "CATIA Graphical Representation". These files just give you a graphical presentation of CATIA files and are not editable as well as saving in another file types. If you have a design and wanna show someone, you can convert it to a CGR file!:D

cares onvocru

The CGR files stand for "CATIA Graphical Representation". These files just give you a graphical presentation of CATIA files and are not editable as well as saving in another file types. If you have a design and wanna show someone, you can convert it to a CGR file!:D

The CGR files stand for "CATIA Graphical Representation". These files just give you a graphical presentation of CATIA files and are not editable as well as saving in another file types. If you have a design and wanna present, you can convert it to a CGR file!;)

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back