Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Seeking Solidworks guru for contract work, exciting project!

Solidworks Guru with recent references

Hello,
My rate is $55/hr, but I represent excellent value.
And, I'll get your project(s) to market quickly.
I've been doing this for almost 2 decades.
My website: Prototype Mechanisms
I have some body armor experience and custom molded foam design, including designing molds.
Thanks,
Wess Fallon
425-232-8221

We're looking for a Solidworks guru for a handful of projects. Each project will be taking a high quality 2d sketch from adobe illustrator/Photoshop and creating the item into 3D in Solidworks. No mold work will be required. Each item is body armor related in someway. Example, a helmet, armor plate for the forearm, ect.

The projects will be billed hourly. We are very flexible with your daytime job and current schedules.

Kindly submit hourly rate via private message and availability.

A none disclosure agreement will have to be signed prior to any work. An initial retainer will be provided to you for $1000.00 and invoiced hours submitted every week with 4-5 day turnaround on your payment via paypal or mailed check.

Very exciting work!

Best Regards,
-A

I am new to the site (just registered after reading your post actually) and I wanted to let you know my interest.

I generally charge around $35/hr for freelance work and can turn things around quickly and efficiently. If you would like to see some of my samples (including high res photos, FEA analysis, etc) I would be more than happy to provide them via e-mail. Let me know if you would like to start with perhaps a small project, and take it from there.

- Jonathan

Hello,

I have been using Solidworks for 5 years now and am quite proficient in it. I have a degree from the University of Florida in Material's engineering and am now going for a Master's Degree in Biomedical Engineering as well as an MBA at the University of Southern California. I am highly skilled at creating 3D models, especially from prints, and I am confident that I can facilitate any of the projects you give me responsibility for.

I currently work at a Medical Device company as a CAD designer and can provide samples of my work if you are interested. My e-mail is [email protected] or you can use this website to respond to me. My going rate is normally $40-50/hr, but it really depends on the difficulty and time requirement of the project. Price is negotiable, so please don't hesitate to get back to me. Thanks.

- Jonathan

Solidworks guru

Hi sir,

Good day!

I am a mechanical engineer located here in Cebu Philippines. I am proficient in Solidworks and Autodesk Inventor. I have a lot of experience in designing using the parametric 3d modeling software "Solidworks". I am using Solidworks 2008. Please let me know if you want some samples of my previous works. I am flexible about the time. I charged 10$ for all my services. You can reach me at [email protected].

Thank you and I hope to work with you.

Response to SolidWorks project work

I have many years of 3D CAD (ProE, Unigraphics, AutoCAD, Inventor, SolidWorks 2004-2009) experience and more specifically over 4.5 years of SolidWorks experience. The last company at which I was employed, I upgraded them from AutoCAD to SolidWorks and trained the engineers in its use. I am currently working on a PhD in mechanical engineering at the University of Florida. I work from home and my schedule is somewhat flexible. If interested, I can forward a resume and discuss the project in more detail. I would also be happy to sign an NDA prior to any discussions. I generally charge $40-$50 per hour depending on the project.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Shawn Miller

Award winning Senior Engineering Designer

Love to discuss the contract in more detail. I am in Canada. A resume can be sent upon request along with samples. $30/hr

Dedign 3D by solidworks, pro/e, CimatronE8.5, Autocad2010...

Dear.
I'm From VietNam, I design very good by Solidworks2009, Pro/e, CimtronE, Inventor, Autocad2010...I just design 10USD per hour. If you want to design from 2D or drawing, Pdf... to 3D we can work together. so now i design for customers in VietNam, I'm find out some customer in foreign country to work.
I design advance model and system so i'm design very fast. If you are interesting please contract me. Via
mail: [email protected]

Design 3D by solidworks, pro/e, CimatronE8.5, Autocad2010...

Dear.
I have many year experience design 3D by Solidworks 2008, pro/e or pro/w, Inventor 2009, CimatronE, Autocad 2009 so I'm living Vietnam, I design just 10usd per hour. I design for many company in Vietnam. Now i'm looking for foreign country to work. Before i'm a chief of design apartment. now i'm manager sales & techinical manager cad/cam. so i'm many experience in design if you are interesting with me please contact.
Mail: [email protected]
tel: +84 0903 762400

design 2D to 3d with solidworks 2008 just 8 USD per hour

We're looking for a Solidworks guru for a handful of projects. Each project will be taking a high quality 2d sketch from adobe illustrator/Photoshop and creating the item into 3D in Solidworks. No mold work will be required. Each item is body armor related in someway. Example, a helmet, armor plate for the forearm, ect.

The projects will be billed hourly. We are very flexible with your daytime job and current schedules.

Kindly submit hourly rate via private message and availability.

A none disclosure agreement will have to be signed prior to any work. An initial retainer will be provided to you for $1000.00 and invoiced hours submitted every week with 4-5 day turnaround on your payment via paypal or mailed check.

Very exciting work!

Best Regards,
-A
Dear Sir!

I know your company from your website.
I'm find job works online design 2D,3d with autocad2009, solidworks, pro/wildfire4.0....I design just 8-10 USD per hour ( discuss)
I'm from Vietnam, I have many year experience with Autocad2009, solidworks 2008 & pro/wildfire4.0. I use Solidworks very good and more 5 years experience.
I have more 3 year experience Design and 3 Year sales cutting tools and cad/cam software. so I design more 6 years. before I write guiding book to learn Pro/engineer 2001.
I have experience worked with foreign company and trained in Japan, Singapore, Malaysia. So before I'm a Chief of Design section of Japan company and now I'm Sales & Technical Manager in CAD/CAM.
so I design 2D to 3d for many company in VietNam. I'm finding company in foreign country to work online ( design 2D data to 3D model by CAD/CAM software wich you want). I used Autocad 2009, Solidworks2008 & pro/Wildfire 4.0 very good in advance model so I design in 2d in Autocad 2009 very good and so much because I'm a chief of design section of Japan company I have experience in Design and technical. I have many technical experience and knowledge Techincal so If you are interesting with me please contact via email: [email protected] tel: +84 0903 762400

Hi,

I am a certified solidworks professional and working as Lead Mechanical/CAD design engineer here in the Philippines. I can do your request immediately and send it through ftp.

My rate is $12/hour, you can pay me after all the projects are done.

You can email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Thanks,
Jonci

Solidworks guru for contract work, exciting project!

Hi,

We are from INDECE Technology.
We are good experienced in CAD/CAM, 2D/3D modeling, 2D/3D conversion, Data entry, Data conversion.

We have delivered many projects in CAD projects with good quality and low cost.

We could see your advertisement in website.

We would like do business with you.

Kidly get back to us if you are interested.

Thanks,
INDECE Technology
[email protected]

Sr. Mechanical Designer

I would be interested in doing some modeling for you. Currently I use SolidWorks 2009 and am a Sr. Mechanical Designer for a very prominent worldwide company. please email the NDA for signing...once complete, I'd like to see a few of the sketches.

Best-
Scot Childers
[email protected]

Solidworks Designer for Hire

Hello,

My company provides CAD design/drafting services. I have several major clients in different states. I have over 15 years of experience in Design/Drafting and am offering my services for any overflow work you have or as an open ended partnership. I use Solidworks 2009 and ProE Wildfire 4.0. I also offer rapid prototyping up to 8"x8"x12".

Email me at [email protected] and I will send my resume and references.

Please call me at 405-527-0770 to discuss details. Best Regards,

Neal Milligan
Sr. Designer/Owner
ProE Solutions
proesolutions - ProE Solutions var sc_project=3464050; var sc_invisible=0; var sc_partition=38; var sc_security="b

Attachments

• 2009NealM.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 6

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back