Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Sheetmetal Doubt

Q

QSQCaito

Hello guys, wonderful forum. That's why I'm posting again, need some help with shheetmetal.

4shared.com - photo sharing - download image error chapa.jpg ml?dirPwdVerified=611c6210

I want to put sheetmetal in 3 parts. One where you can see it in the picture, where I created a plane, and in between in the upper part. I can put sheetmetal in any of the 3, but then anywhere else. An error appears, translated it would be something like "the plane of the sketch for the flap must match up with the superior or inferior part of the base of the solid"

I really don't understand what this means, nor what solid is he talking about. I'll leave you the solid file in case you want to see it in your language.

Thanks a lot in advance!

PS: slwrks file
4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download (2) Chasis Cobra FORUM.SLDPRT ra_FORUM.html?dirPwdVerified=611c6210

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back