Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Single Line Circles

kolias

It has been many years I haven’t use my Acad V14 and have forgotten a lot. I have build a CNC router and I try to draw basic shapes to test the machine and I wonder if I’m doing something wrong with Acad or my machine is out of wack.

I draw some circles in Acad with the circle command (center & radius) which my CNC cuts them but the circles are not like one line but rather segments of small straight lines.

If I zoom into my drawing in Acad, I can also see that the circles are not one single line but rather consist of many small straight lines which means tha my CNC is ok.

Is this normal for Acad to draw the circle like that or I use the wrong command. Is there a way to draw in Acad a circle which consists of only one line?

Thank you

manos naderan

There is no problem in you work, and it is by default. Whenever you draw an object in AutoCAD, It is always a combination of small straight lines.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back