Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Smarteam database modification based on SmDemo example

mb9135

Good afternoon
I would like to modify my Smarteam database and add a special part dedicated to the order management. I have copied my server on a test server to validate this operation before developing it on our production server.
Here is the structure of the modified database
Capture11.JPG

Nevertheless, this structure only works partially. I can create directories, some “DA”, some “groups”, some “imputations” and “PosteCommande”.
I would like to create some « Postes commandes », originating from « DA ». I haven’t find yet where and how to create this link from “PosteCommande” to “DA”.
Capture10.JPGCapture8.JPG

Translation of the error message : unauthorized operation – your system has been set up to prevent any link from “Poste_commande” to “DA”

Last question : I would like to have a field with a formula (calculated field) into a form. For doing this, it might be necessary to use a script but I don’t know how to do it. As an example of what I want to do:
“Qtecommandée”=20
”PuHT”=5
Total= “Quantité”*”PuHT”
Can anyone give me the method?
Thanks in advance for your help

Attachments

• Capture9.JPG
    Capture9.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 2

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back