Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Solidworks 2010 program setup question

Good morning,

While I am new to the forums, I am somewhat experienced with Solidworks (by no means am I an expert though :p) and in the past few months I have begun to use Inventor at work as well. In Inventor, if you have multiple parts/assemblies/draws open they appear as tabs at the bottom of your screen. To explain a little better for anyone who isn't familiar, these tabs are similar to tabs within a browser, and you can bounce back and forth between parts without having to minimize what your currently looking at. I just think this is a fantastic feature and was curious if it is possible to do this in Solidworks? It isn't a big problem or anything, but it is a lot more convenient to switch between parts in Inventor than in Solidworks and I would love to turn on this feature for Solidworks if I can.

Anyone know?

Thanks,
Charlie

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back