Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Solidworks Software Training in the Milwaukee or Chicago Areas?

newhorizon

Hi everyone,

I am interested in Solidworks Training Courses. I am an unemployed Industrial Designer with 6 years of experience and a strong background in Rhinoceros 3D, and 2.5 years of experience with a program called Top Solid that is a parametric based 3D modeling software. I have only taken a basic demo intro to Solidworks in the past, but I think it is something I could pick up relatively quickly based on my past 3D modeling experience.

Anyway, I'm looking for a software training program in the Milwuakee or Chicago area. I'd much rather do a comprehensive training program that I could finish in a 3-4 week time span vs.a 2 yr. Mechanical Design Technology Associates program at a school like MATC, etc. I want to hopefully make a quick turn around after training and find work as a contract Solidworks Designer someplace so I'm not stocking shelves at Walmart soon!

Can any of you recommend software training companies in the Milwaukee and Chicago areas?

Moderntech Mechanical

Try ModernTech Mechanical. I'm attending a 4-day advanced Solidworks class in Nashville, TN in March. Also, the school I attended (Nashville State Community College), offered the solidworks class for only about $400. If you didnt want the degree, but you only wanted solidworks, that's all you had to take. I'm sure ModernTech has classes all over the nation.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back