Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Student Studying for Certification

Jacob Bosarge

Hello. My name is Jacob and I am a 17 year old high school senior with around four years of Solidworks experience. I am currently readying myself for the CSWA examination with the intention of receiving this certification prior to leaving high school. I have also been invited to apply for an internship position, which is usually reserved for college juniors and seniors, to work at a local engineering firm this summer doing CAD modelling for them. in my endeavors to better my CAD skills I have begun recording some of my work and posting it on YouTube in a series in which I am modeling a small model steam engine part by part from drawings on inventorwizard.org. If any of you are interested in following the development of this project (or if you feel like you could have useful criticism of some of my techniques) then please feel free to follow me along in my endeavors in the CAD community.

Solidworks 2015 Steam Engine Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPeYAXdrIzNLESQrb8HZwauGV9dJGTDLW

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back