Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

V6 Problem while applying material for product

kahlaaja

Hey!

I have tried to create a FEM model from basic beam but I can not apply material. I'll try to import the material to my project as a 3DXML file from the resources folder, but Catia says:" Importing PLM data exchange -file: This operation is only supported on MatrixOne VPLM server. Contact your administrator."

I f I open Catia in Admin mode...the same problem...

What is the problem?

Last edited by a moderator:
material import problem.

Hello.

I have tried to do simple FEM model from a basic beam and before modeling, I have to determine the material of the beam. When I'll try to import materials to my environment as a 3DXML file, Catia says: "Importing PLM data exchange file. This operation is only supported on Matrix one VPLM server. Contact your administrator."

I tried also this in admin mode but no effect.

And because I can not import the materials, I can't see them while pushing apply material button.

So what's wrong...

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back