Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Weld Design workbench

leemans69

Can anyone provide me a source for tutorials or help files for the weld design workbench in CV5? I am using V5 R19 and the user companion at my work does not have any information on the weld design workbench. I found the information in the catia help files to be not very useful either.

I am currently working on a large assembly jig and would like to model the welded joints on my steel structure (round and square tube steel).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I've noticed the Companion can be a little behind in providing up-to-date training material. Sometimes the online Help has better information, but it's not intended to be used for training.

I'm not familiar at all with the Welding workbench, so I can't help you. But the company who sold you CATIA should be able at least demonstrate the capabilities of the module you bought, or arrange to have a Dassault expert help you.

Maybe another Forum reader can recommend some tutorials.

Last edited:

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back