Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Will teach or tutor Solidworks

rikohio

Will teach or tutor Solidworks 3D In your home or mine if local, via phone for all others. Reasonable rates.

Whether you need to pick up a new set of job skills to get back into the workforce or just brush up on existing skills to improve your position. I can help you. CAD designers are generally paid fifteen to thirty dollars per hour and are in very high demand in the Dayton area and beyond. I can have you up and running in just a few months with as little as 1-2 hours a week and have you proficient in no time at all.

I am a mechanical engineer with ten+ years experience teaching and tutoring CAD I am proficient on AutoCAD 2D up to v2009 and Solidworks 3D up to v2009. I also tutored CAD at Sinclair Community College for several years.

Rik Stewart
Mechanical Engineer/CAD Tutor
Huber Heights, OH 45424

For more info or to get a new career started today
Email: [email protected]

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back