Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

XRef path?

Aimon

When I copy a project from one folder to other folder. But it still looks at old folder when I opened them. The project that I am working has more than 125 dwgs. Any suggestions and better way around?

Go to Start >> Programs >> AutoDesk >> AutoCADXXXX >> Reference Manager. In reference Manager, click on Add Drawings, select all the drawings that need to have x-refs repathed. The Refernce manager will then load all the drawings and related xrefs, fonts etc. Select the x-refs you wish to repath and then hit "Edit selected paths" button, a dialogue box appears, you can either type in the path or use the browse button on the right to browse to the desired folder. Then hit the "apply changes" button.
Cheers!

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back