Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

3DX

You can post questions about Dassault's 3DExperience here in the CATIA forum, or in the SolidWorks forum. If there is enough interest and activity, we can add a new community just for 3DX questions

Please add 3DX in the title

(I don't know 3DX myself, so I'm anxious to see what happens)

You can post questions about Dassault's 3DExperience here in the CATIA forum, or in the SolidWorks forum. If there is enough interest and activity, we can add a new community just for 3DX questions

Please add 3DX in the title

(I don't know 3DX myself, so I'm anxious to see what happens)

I'm now using 3DX R2022 and CATIA V5 R26 at work. I've never used CATIA V6, however from what I hear, 3DX is very similar.

I've only had an opportunity to use V6 for about 30 minutes, but it was enough to convince me that V6 is basically the same as V5 and with a few enhancements. Except for V6 requiring a database to store models instead of working with files.

I'm still confused about 3D Experience.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back