Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Desperate.. This Cant be this difficult.. Been struggling with this for over a week

TrishG

HELP!! Seems soo Simple..

Have a simple part that I am trying to do a few things to. http://www.3dcadforums.com/images/smilies/confused.png

The rectangular block is ie.. and becomes variable length.. but for reference..

2.75 x 1.375 thick by 40 long lengths will vary

I am trying to put slanted slots ( extruded cuts ) in a linear pattern along the length
dims of the slots are 0.625 from right edge of arc to top of block 0.125 to left edge length of slot 2.53 - 0.395 wide..

Linear pattern will be variable and span depending on the length of the board (block )

I need to maintain the same 0.0625 distance at the bottom edge in the pattern .. problem I am having is that the linear pattern winds up going past the edge of the block .. when I increase the instances.. don't have a clue more how .. to force the pattern to stop short of the edge of the original surface..

oh please can any one help.. screen shot attached.. Side-Stile-Left-1-Section.JPG

Bald headed Woman.. From Solidwords Pattern Frustration. haha

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back