Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Geometrical sets properties

rogerio

Hi all,

I have changed the properties of a geometrical set (line and point colors); however, the new properties are not applying to the elements in the geometrical. The colors of the lines and points in the geometrical set are not changing according to the new properties set on this geometrical set. When I create new lines and points, they take the new properties of the geometrical set. I am confused. Does anyone know why this is happening?

Rogerio

The elements probably already have their own graphic properties which are taking priority over the Set properties.

To remove the element properties, right-click on the Geom Set and use the RESET PROPERTIES with APPLY TO CHILDREN option. Then re-apply the properties to the Geom Set.

You can get a better understanding of why things appear like they do by using the Graphic Properties Wizard tool.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back