Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

How can I change Normal arrow direction at draft analysis in catia V5

wowpilot

I want to use analysis under running point comment to see the draft angle on the surface but I dont understand very well. can someone help me about this issue ?
Asdasd.jpg.htm[/url]

Last edited:
Here's a quick tutorial in GrabCad that will get you started: https://grabcad.com/tutorials/can-anyone-explain-draft-analysis-in-catia-v5

In Step 6 you see colors applied to the part. Normally (depending on how the colors are set); green faces have enough draft to be removed from the mold, blue faces are at the draft angle limits, and red faces cannot be removed from the mold.

It was not what I asked actually. but thank you for info. I was asking how to change the direction of Normal arrow (shown in green color in the picture I attached)

The Running Point arrows are based on the shape of the surface at that location. None of the arrows can be reversed, or modified; it's just measuring the directions at the current location of the surface.

Last edited:

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back