Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

I want to present a bunch of designs professionally, appealingly, and consistently

cjn9999

First of all I want to take snapshots of my Solidworks models that look appealing from a product point of view. I also want to put several designs in sort of a matrix of pictures comparing all of the designs. I want the angles of the pictures on the computer to be consistent, and not haphazardly generated by moving the mouse around and hitting print-screen. Do any of you have any recommendations on how to add really spectacular looking color or 3D looking appeal? My designs are excellent from an engineering perspective but I need to go the distance in the look of the presentation, or it will be dismissed. Looking at high dollar company advertisements of products, I am always amazed at the look of new catalogs and think that to promote your sound work, it needs to look good. I have experimented a bit with the coloring as well as the angle view buttons near the top part of the control panel, but I am not too impressed right now.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back