Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Icons in OPTION menu in my SOLIDWORKS 2014 doesn't appear properly!

napoleonhworks

Hi, I recently installed my new SOLIDWORKS 2014 in my ALL-IN-ONE LENOVO DESKTOP but I found out that some icons in the OPTION MENU doesn't show up properly esp. when I right-click on to a certain command. I have attached some images with annotations for you look at and examine what going on. I also include the specification my ALL-IN-ONE Lenovo computer to help determine, weither the problem is my computer's graphics card. I honestly been to a certain computer repair shop here in our area supposedly to update my graphics cards because I thought this has something to do with what's happening in my Solidworks Software's issue but they advised me that it's not possible to update it since it's All-in-one Computer, not tower computer. Is there any remedy for my problem? Looking forward to hear your personal advice since simple issue really distract my concentration on learning this amazing 3D software. I appreciate any advices you will share. Thank you so much in advance! :)

Million Thanks,
Napoleonhworks

Attachments

• SAM_3021.jpg
    SAM_3021.jpg
    318.3 KB · Views: 0
  • SAM_3023.JPG
    SAM_3023.JPG
    476.2 KB · Views: 0
  • SAM_3024.jpg
    SAM_3024.jpg
    486.4 KB · Views: 0