Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Mechanical designer, Mechanical drawer as Catia

roberto220878

I'm Roberto Goffi
I'm a mechanical designer, I'm 32 years old and now I don't have a job. I have 11 years of experience in injection molds for plastic parts. I project and drew different products. I used for 6-7 years catia V5 and 1-2 years catia v4.
Now I'm studying English at Lakeview Learning center in Chicago.
I can do any type of course for improve my knowledge. I can travel for job abroad also for a long time.
I'm looking for any kind of job where I can use my ability or an internship.
If you have any questions or for my complete resume you can contact me via PM

Best Regards Roberto

Last edited:
Is not a problem for me, travel for work or to be relocated. I want move in this country but is really hard, if you can give me an opportunity I can work really hard for my future in your company.
I projected or contributed to the realization of different kinds of injection molds: automotive, alimentary, interior, furniture, double material, with injection gas, rotating molds, multicavity, etc.
I studied English for 5 month abroad and new my level is good.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back