Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

New Guy! need help

Priddy

I have an .obj file of a building that i have created in max with a single texture file that was created in Ultimate Unwrap 3d.

I first created my object in max, exported it as .obj, took it into Ultimate unwrap, unwrapped it, then took it to Photoshop and painted on my texture and re-applied it in Max. so i have a model and a single .bmp texture image.

My question is I have scaled down my model so it can be printed on a 3d printer. What I would like to do is once the model is printed take the texture that I created and print it on an adhesive paper and apply it as a sticker.

Is it possible to scale the texture to the same size as the model? so when i have the printed model I can take the .bmp image and apply is as a sticker?

Thanks!!

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back