Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Other parts get hidden when I hide one part

Tuấn Long Vũ

Untitled.jpg

Part.1 (the lower part), Hole.1 (in that lower part) and ThickSurface.2 (as highlighted) go hidden altogether when I hide one of them. But as I can see, those 3 parts are independent from each other.

The attached picture is small and hard to read. But it looks like you have one model with several features (Pad, Hole, ThickSurface in the PartBody. When you HIDE one of the features, all the features in the PartBody are hidden - that's the way it works with a CATPart file.

Instead of using Hide, try right-clicking on a feature and use Deactivate to blank it off, and Activate to see it again.

theyre being hide because they on the same body. they may have been independent by theyre acting as one solid model.
if you want them to be seperated try to do each part on different bodies.

hope this

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back