Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Page Setup scripting help

weddler

Hi,

I am trying to automate our current startup drawing in Catia V5 R16 SP6. I am a novice to the programming portion of Catia and need some help on 2 situations. I was hoping someone might be able to help with the 2 following scenarios.

1. We have a Knowledgeware reaction to change our drawing sizes to the sizes our company requires. I want to create a macro (or a command line) to run in the existing reaction, which will automatically set the File/Page Setup to our companies specified Sheet Style (ex.: C ARCH, D ARCH, B ANSI etc..).

2. We also have a Knowledgeware rule which hides or shows certain text values depending on which units we are using (Metric or Inch). I want to create a macro (or a command line) to run in the existing rule, which will automatically set the File/Page Setup to our companies specified Standard for Inch or Metric drawings.

Thank You,

Rich Weddle

:confused:

Email: [email protected]

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back