Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

pcdmis

mconklin

Catia V5 R19

Im am new to this forum so first of hi. Second I have a model that is a v4 then i am migrating to a v5 then I am importing it through a dci into pcdmis 2010 and when I do this the datum points are not showing up. Does anybody have any idea why is that? :confused:

I am having problems with when i send a v5 model into pcdmis through a dci. When I do this the datum points do not show up does anybody have a idea why this:confused:

Hi Mconklin, and welcome to the CATIA forum at 3DCADFORUMS.

First, I have no idea what a "dci" is. And I think "pcdims" is CMM Inspection software - right?

Second, is the CATIA data correct? Do you see the points in V4 and after you convert the model to V5?

DCI is a Direct Cad Interface. And I can see the points in catia after it is converted to a v5. I just cant see the points in pcdmis which yes is a CMM software. The points are there because i can scan the part and find them there just hidden:confused:

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back