Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

PDM solutions for Solidworks..

Mechview

Does anybody know of an alternative to EPDM for Solidworks?

Not sure if it is best and only route to go down but we are getting pushed in that direction.. I was hoping others have had a good experience with similar PDM systems we can draw a comparison from?

Multi CAD and Workflow capabilities a must…

Cheers.

Hi Mechview,

We use a program called DDM from a company called CSI in Newbury.

If you trawl their website you will find this link to a solidworks integration video, I have stuck it here for you
DDM : SolidWorks Assembly Configurations

They are really worth a good look as they provide better functionality than Enterprise PDM but at less cost!

Good luck

little known solution

A friend of mine at another company said they have just bought a system called "design data manager" or "DDM" from a company called CSI.

He is raving so much about it that we are in the process of discussions with them. I have seen a quick online demo and was very impressed myself. They are coming in to do a live demo in August but I have already had an initial quote over the phone and it is really cheap considering it's functionality.

I will let you know my findings but looking very positive at the moment.

Cheers

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back