Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Problem with Assembly

MrCATIA

Super Moderator
avimech sent the following question as a Private Message:

avimech said:
:(Hey HI I am avinash new here in forum But I try to assemble two parts but after the constrain also it cant attached with each other What is problem with it............. plz give me basic tutorial about assemble making it catiaV5R17 I have take course of this software but due to lake of time I cant get practice it regularly so plz help me

Something like that can happened when you use surfaces and solid face to constrain few parts - if some faces are not perpendicular/parallel together then you can get error message. Check angle between faces what you use to constrain - to avoid this problem you should build inside every part geometrical set with part axis system and construction plains and use it to constrain on assembly level. You can also get few other errors - it's difficult to get what happens without pictures

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back