Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Solidworks 07' help

B

Bikerboy

Hello,

This is a bit embarrasing actually, been using SW for some time now, but THIS simple little thing has got me in a "tizzy"...why is it that I can do an extruded cut through SOME but not all of the surfaces of a given solid part?...when I draw a profile to use for the cut, it LOOKS like it's gonna work with the ghost image and all, but after I choose "ok" ...it does nothing, no error, no nothing......whats up with that??:mad: ...I can post the model if needed..

thanks all

Allen

here's the part I was talking about, you can see the profile that I want to use for the cut.....

thanks

Attachments

• 3101.zip
    803.5 KB · Views: 19
Part 3101 Cut

I don't know what the problem is but it worked ok for me.

Steve :confused:

Attachments

• 3101cut.zip
    798 KB · Views: 12
I can see that, hmmm....I opened the part and tried to edit the feature by cutting all the way thru, but it gave me an error....I dont get it:mad:

I'm using SW 07' just so you know....

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back