Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

SolidWorks Routing

J

jjbahnsen

Is anyone aware of a tutorial or a book on the Routing module? I am particularly interested in the piping and tubing but not the electrical and cable harness capabilities. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jennifer

Here is a comment...

I found this on the Eng-Tips forum also. Little help though but it's a good suggestion.

--------------------
SBaugh (Mechanical)
30 Apr 06 10:45

Talk to your VAR, there are no books or tutorials that are out there and those that you VAR may have are not free.

Regards,

Scott Baugh, CSWP
www.scottjbaugh.com
FAQ731-376

--------------------
CADMiester

Routing manual

[dead link]
Try the above for a manual which is reasonable. The solidworks training manual if you can get a copy is better in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Routing

Dear,

I have a instruction on PDF this is for SW2005 but for routing and piping this is still working good.
The only problem i have is that it is a large file 100mb so sending it by e-mail is not possible maybe you have some FTP space free to place it on?

Regards, Erwin.

piping

give me iur email id

i feel i can send u sum manuals for piping

regards

Deepak Gupta

I would appreciated if I can get the routing manual

Please, if you use the winrar, you can create a few smaller files and email me
[email protected]

thank you:)

routing

well dear i'm out of town right now

i will try to send it on monday

regards

Deepak Gupta

When using the routing tool I cant get the connectors to appear in the wiring harness but only the wire. I have connections points on the connectors and the route looks good in the cable assembly.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back