Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

translation

I

illusions

I work in the entertainment industry 3dsmax/MAya and I recently received a ProE file from a client. The problem is that I'm not a CAD/PROE user and I wanted to know if there is a process/production path to export the proE data cleanly. The client has delivered IGES data that is extemely heavy with unnecessary data, IE. trims, duplicate data, etc. I was wondering if anyone has has any success with other apps like ashlar-vellums "CObalt". If anyone can make any recommendations it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Industry-standard translators in Pro/ENGINEER support the following data formats: IGES, STEP (AP202, AP203, AP214 - including Associative Drafting), SET, VDA, ECAD (IDS 2.0, 3.0), CGM, COSMOS/M, PATRAN and SUPERTAB geometry files, SLA, CGM (MILSPEC MIL-D-28003A), JPECT, TOFF, ProductView, RENDER, STL, VRML, INVENTOR, ACIS, STHENO/PRO, and XPATCH.

CJ

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back