Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Fillet type

panigale

Hey everyone,

Quick question. I may have lost abit of my foundation but can anyone guess for how these type of fillet is being created? Is it multi-section solid or drafted fillet or something else? I've tried multiple ways but could not manage to come close due to ribbon and sharp edges/contours.

From the photo, it looks to be blended down smoothly from the fillet radius to the circle circumference. Thanks all

Attachments

• Fillet.png
    Fillet.png
    176.1 KB · Views: 4
please attach a picture of your CATIA model so we can see what you have so far.

Hi! Thanks for the reply.

Drawing 1 and drawing 2 refers to the drawing before multi-section solid. This is what I have an issue with trying to recreate the fillet as per the drawing..

Drawing 3 refers to the multi section solid. area highlighted refers to the fillet that I'm having issue with as it does not conform as per the image. Any ideas?

Attachments

• drawing 1.png
    drawing 1.png
    183.7 KB · Views: 0
  • drawing 2.png
    drawing 2.png
    44.9 KB · Views: 3
  • drawing 3.png
    drawing 3.png
    173 KB · Views: 3

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor